Black Ribbed Saybrook

 I made another tank! This one a straight size 16 C/D I like it a lot, though I think I should definitely do a swayback before I make another one. It's more noticeable that the back is longer than it should be here. I tried to use wondertape for the neckline with this version, with mixed success. It's supposed to wash out, but the edge is still a little funky. Maybe after a few washes it will be better. Other than that it's a pretty successful project. 

Front view, black saybrook tank

I did muck about with the cashmerette size selector, and it looks like it's suggesting a 14 G/H graded out to an 18 waist and 16 hip. Which is interesting - I would not have thought that the 14 would be the correct size, especially at the G/H bust. I might give it a try next time (with the sway back adjustment!)

Back view of saybrook tank, with fabric pooling at the small of the back




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blazer of Glory! Part 1

Meriam Trousers